Date: 26 June – 1 July 2016
Venue: Club of Different Rooms, Telliskivi, Tallinn, Estonia
You are invited to Telliskivi (Creative City) in Tallinn, which is an independent business hub which spans 25 000 m2 and consists of 10 buildings with over 200 businesses, companies and NGOs operating on site. It is a rapidly developing urban district with a potential of becoming a future cultural centre of Tallinn with a focus on new, avant-garde, and experimental work – a place with room for taking risks in and across artistic disciplines.
The Club of Different Rooms is our ‘living room’ during the Summer School. It is a very unusual venue very fitting for the Summer School 2016 topic ‘Future Finance – Banking on Values in a Digital World’.
And Tallinn’s beautiful old town is just in walking distance!
Summer School Fees
Early bird ends 29 February 2016.
|Summer School Fee||early bird||regular|
|Professionals and non-members||€1350||€1500|
|Employees of member institutions||€1200||€1350|
|Special fee for Estonia and East European countries*||€ 675||€ 750|
|Reduced fee**||€ 350||€ 400|
Additional subsistence (includes coffee breaks, lunch and 2 dinners) €175
Lodging is not included in the fees.
This year we are able to offer a special lower participation fee for a limited numer of 15 people from Estonia and East European countries, e.g Latvia, Russia Lithuania, Belarus, Poland etc..
For students and others who need financial support to participate in the Summer School, we offer a limited number of places for a reduced fee of € 350 / 400. To apply for a reduced fee, in addition to this form, please send us a letter of motivation and why you apply for a reduced fee.
Tallinn offers a variety of different hotels and hostels.
A lot of them are within walking distance from the venue.
Here is a selection of some of the hotels:
- Hotel Shnelli: around €45 per night including breakfast http://www.gohotels.ee/en/
- City Hotel: around €38 per night, you can add breakfast http://www.uniquecityhotel.com/
- Vabriku Hostel: around €30 per night, no breakfast http://www.vabriku24.ee/english/
- L’Ermitage Hotel: from €68 per night including breakfast http://www.lermitagehotel.ee/en/
- Park Inn: from €79 per night including breakfast http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-meriton-tallinn
- von Stackelberg Hotel: from €70 per night including breakfast http://www.vonstackelberghotel.com/en